If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide Lycos, Inc's Copyright Agent with the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Lycos, Inc. site, with enough detail that we may find it on the web site;
- Your address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
Lycos, Inc's Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:
c/o Lycos, Inc.
52 Second Ave 4th Floor
Waltham, MA 02451
By E-Mail: email@example.com
Please note that due to security concerns attachments cannot be accepted. Accordingly, any notification of infringement submitted electronically with an attachment will not be received or processed.